Nutscript

2XoUzLK.png

Hello everyone, I am Black Tea Za rebel1324, the co-creator of the roleplay framework Nutscript 1.1. Since the absence of the Chessnut in the Garry's Mod scene, I took over the project recently to complete Nutscript 1.1 and polish it for more popularity.

When I revived the project, I promised few high-quality schemas that would give Nutscript 1.1 developers get started on creating their own unique and fun roleplay servers. So after months of hard work, here it is.

I know it's not that "Serious Schema" you might have been hoping for, but I really wanted to let them know Nutscript 1.1 is not just for serious roleplay, It can be anything you wish.I proudly announce the newest Nutscript 1.1 official schema, CityRP.It's designed specifically for roleplay done by the players. This means it’s not just going to be buying things and crafting for levels and money.

The design is actually based on the trade between you and the other players. You don't have to sit in a room to make money, you actually earn money by selling your goods to other players. The schema has a ton to offer in the economy and trading department. However, I have not completely stripped all of the NPC interaction. You can still setup CityRP for NPC based roleplay. This schema has massive potential for anything you desire, all the decisions are up to you.

bzvadoD.png

dWM6AI2.png

• Cashing Register;
  • Vending Machine;
  • Crafting System;
  • Cooking and Hunger mod;
  • Customizable Weaponry 2.0 (integration);
  • DarkRP user friendly;
  • Easy to configure and use;
  • Simple weed system;
  • Over 120 parts for character customization;
  • Over 20 parts for outfits;
  • Everything is custom made;
  • ULX integration;
  • XPChat integration.

Planned Features:

• A more efficient and complex crafting system;
  • Organization and efficiency;
  • Party feature;
  • Full clothing system (suits, etc);
  • Enhance player interactivity;
  • Car dealership.

v7J7nbZ.png

CityRP for NutScript 1.1

CityRP for NutScript 1.1 (Workshop)

(Uploaded and edited from facepunch.com)

Edited by Pmx

@Dev Please create a new thread under our support forum so that our team can assist you properly! Remember to describe the issue as detailed as possible!