Nutscript
Sign in to follow this  
Pmx

Happy Holidays!

Nutscript.png

NUTSCRIPT - HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Dear member,

The NutScript staff team wishes you happy holidays. May you be around those you love and be able to follow your dreams! May you get many gifts and may you be healthy, strong and determined!

NutScript has been around for years now and it is our duty, our job, to keep developing it, in order to ensure it can be used by anyone and everyone! We will continue to work hard to assist you with your needs. Therefore, next year we will probably have some surprises for you. What is important is that you keep supporting us like you have been doing until this day, because with you we would be nothing. A dot in the imense universe.

We would like you to remember this project was created not for the money, as we are open source, but to ensure everyone can create an unique roleplay server with an unique storyline without needing to code much. Leave that to us!

Me? I have grown up with NutScript. In fact it was with it that I learned to code LUA and it has been amazing so far to be part of this community. This project that was dead for almost two years will now rise again as one of the best frameworks Garry's Mod has ever seen and we look forward to work side by side with you to ensure we reach our goals!

Finally, the future awaits for us! We shall thrive among the Garry's Mod community. Expect news soon!

Our kindest regards,

The NutScript Staff Team!

• Like 2